Friday 30 August 2013

Um... Wow.

So I promised myself I wouldn't be one of those Disney bloggers who finally gets to Florida and stops posting...

Totally working out well...

I have been so much busier than I anticipated I would be. Whether it be with training for work, or playing in the parks, I have had no time or energy to sit down and write anything. Until right now.

So catch up, where to begin? I left of after our housing meetings, and our trips to Walmart. I'm far too behind to write everything down in order. So I think I will write a few posts themed around certain aspects of my time here.

First up we have fun... Because that's what it's all about...

My lovely flatmates getting our Princess on.

I hung out with my flatmates at Downtown Disney, Disney's free boardwalk type area. We browsed the stores, looked around in awe, and ate dinner at Raglan Road, a great Irish restaurant where a fantastic Irish band was playing. It was a fabulous bonding evening.

I have played in the parks. Oh how I've played!!
I had my first Magic Kingdom experience during Traditions (which I will talk about later) and it was magical. Such a strange feeling to be walking around in front on Cinderella's castle knowing I will be able to pop in whenever I want for a whole year! I've been back many times since!

We hung out with Pooh and Tigger at Animal Kingdom. They are too adorable! But its strange knowing you may know the person who is "friends" with them that day.

We partied at Hollywood Studios, which is now my favourite park!! The film buff in me gets excited around every corner! Plus the rides here are awesome! Rock 'n' Roller Coaster being my favourite so far!

I did also make it to Epcot, Disney World's fourth park, but was only there for dinner and the fireworks, so have no photos. I have plans to explore there next!

All in all I have having a fabulous time. I'm making great friends...




And I'm attempting to see and do as much as I possibly can!! 





It's so hard to put everything I have been up to down in words, but I am loving life.
Work on the other hand... Thats a story for another time.

4 comments:

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

I love Rockin Roller Coaster! So much fun. you aren't liking work? I hope you are doing ok though!

Lindsey A said...

So fun. I haven't been in years and I can't wait to go back in December! My son will be 11 months old, so it'll be a whole different experience with him.

deanna@delirious-rhapsody said...

epcot is my favorite park. :)

but....the yeti ride at the animal kingdom is my favorite ride.

Kathleen said...

YAY! So glad you're loving it so far!! One weekend we MUST get together and meet! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...