Friday 21 June 2013

Disney Update!


I mean... What?!
Holy friggin crap you guys.
And this app is counting down to my Disney check-in. In reality I leave in 44 days. Argh.

I'm not even sure what to say. Everytime I think about it, I feel like peeing. Just a little.
Things are coming together so quickly. I have my visa, I have paid my program fee, I have most my documents organised. I am still putting off paying for medical insurance, I'm holding on to the illusion of having that extra grand in my bank account. A little closer to the time we will get our housing information. Those that are requesting roommates can organise them, and those that are leaving it up to the universe (i.e me) can sit back and relax!

Now 44 days may still seem like quite a long time. So let me put it this way for you.
5 Weeks.

5 Weeks....
I have 4 more weeks at work, then one week of packing and farewells, and that is it. THAT'S IT! 
Then I will be jet-setting off across the world, probably bawling my eyes out, and feeling like throwing up. But also a bundle of excitement. Because that's how I do.


4 comments:

Annalie Tennant said...

So exciting Sinead! I can't believe how fast it has come around! You best be having some sort of leaving shindig!

Unknown said...

5 weeks is NOTHING. im getting excited for you!! haha

Marlee said...

I can't wait to see all your posts from Disney! You should start making videos!

Unknown said...

So, super exciting, can't wait!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...