Tuesday 21 May 2013

G.R.E.E.C.E & I.T.A.L.Y

We had our first truly cold day today. And on top of that I have a cold. It's fantastic I tell you. 

And whilst I love me some cozy winter nights, I am dreaming of sun drenched sandy beaches, and exotic destinations. 

I feel like Greece is calling to me, I have always dreamed of hopping around the islands, laying on the white sand, and riding a donkey up the winding stairs (a la Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants).

As usual Pinterest has fueled my obsessions...





Another country that has me in full on lust mode in Italy. Be still my heart...




One day loves, one day.
When the money is flowing, and I have all the time off in the world. Which will happen soon. Obviously.


1 comment:

Cheriese said...

Omg amazing pics!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...