Friday 19 April 2013

That Time I Graduated...

I know, I know. It's been quite a while. My Laptop is still on the fritz and its harder to be blog motivated when you are constantly working from other peoples laptops. But I'm back for the moment, as I just had to brag about a pretty huge life event.

I Graduated from University!!! I now officially have a Bachelor of Media and Creative Technologies.


There I am, rocking that Cap and Gown like nobodies business. It was such a fun day, my family and friends were there, and I felt proud. Proud of what I have managed to accomplish, even though I'm not sure what to do next, or if my Bachelor will be used. I like to think it will, but either way, I made it through a 3 year Degree, with assignments, exams, creative projects and I did well!

So I am patting myself on the back. And to my friends who also graduated this week. 

Congrats kids, we did it!!


4 comments:

Samara said...

Congratulations!! It's always so good to get to the end of something and to think "I did it!" :)

thecottagediaries said...

Yay girl, congrats!

X
Molly
thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

~julee~ said...

Congrats! Very exciting!

julee @ D.I.Y. Louisville

Cheriese said...

Congratulations!! I love your dress! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...