Wednesday 30 January 2013

Moving On Up!

So the excitement I was hinting at yesterday is this...

I got a job!

Today is my first day of training at Bling, a cute, cheap jewellery store here in New Zealand!
At this point I will only be working two days a week (which sucks for saving purposes) but is a great start, considering I have been unemployed for about four months now since I finished University. I have never worked in retail before so I'm a little nervous, but also quite excited!

Here's to new beginnings!

2 comments:

thecottagediaries said...

Good on you, jobs are hard to come by in NZ these days!! I was looking for a summer job but no luck, and its back to uni now.

Enjoy :)

X
Molly

Laurie said...

Congrats on getting a job! They can be hard to find now, for anyone. Have fun :)

I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights thru Monday. Come link up if you have some time this weekend :)

http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/02/meet-greet-blog-hop-weekend-12.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...