Monday 3 December 2012

Never Drink Out of a Parrot...

I come to you today baring advice.

Never drink out of a parrot.

I attended one of my best friends 21st parties Saturday night, and it was an interesting night to say the least. It started off like this...

And ended... Well lets just say it ended messy.
So a little advice.

  • Don't drink out of a parrot.
  • Don't drink wine through a straw (this one is quite important)
  • Don't drink on an empty stomach. You will be too drunk later to grab any snacks.

Your welcome. Now in saying that. I had an awesome night, with some awesome people. So maybe drinking out of a parrot is a good thing. Just don't do all three points in one night.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I would have to agree with you on all 3... I've never tried wine through a straw thou. (might have to give it a try :)

I am stopping by via the Tea on Tuesday Hop, following you in the social networks we have in common.

Blue Dog Belle said...

oh goodness. This sounds like quite the evening. Love it.

Unknown said...

I have nomanted you for the inspiring blogger award, check out my post
http://hello-gutentag.blogspot.ca/2012/12/very-inspiring-blogger-award_5.html

Jenn xo

Sarah Hartley said...

Haha, don't drink out of a parrot--- got it. :) I'm now following you from the Blog Hop and I hope you'll stop by and do the same :)
xo, Sarah
www.comingunstitched.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...