Wednesday 28 November 2012

The Spotlight's On...

I am very happy to introduce you to one of my fabulous sponsors today!


This is Dawn from Leroy Lime!
Blog    Shop    Facebook    Twitter    Instagram

Tell us a bit about your blog...
A blog about DIY, organization, my Etsy shop LeroyLime, Pinterest & Instagram

Tell us something interesting about you...
I'm the youngest of four

Tell us some of your favourites...
Books - The Time Travelers Wife, The Secret Life of Bee's, anything by Jane Green

Films - The Sound of Music, Chicago, Moulin Rouge, Sweet Home Alabama

Music - Eva Cassidy, Katie Melua, Diana Krall, Alison Krauss

What makes your blog unique...
I think every blog is unique...we are our own people with our own personalities and styles. Mine is just from my point of view!

Dawn's shop is full of hand crafted goodies that are seriously gorgeous! Right now there are a bunch of holiday themed gifts and this one is my favourite! Make sure you check out Dawn's blog and shop!! You won't be sorry!
Set of 12 - Retro Holiday - Christmas Tree Cards


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...