Tuesday 13 November 2012

Summer Lovin'

Summer is on its way in New Zealand and I am excited!! After being stuck in land-locked Hamilton all year, I am so keen to get back to the beach, spend time reading in the sun, having cocktails with my friends, backyard bbqs and my 21st birthday is in February! This summer is shaping up to be a goodie (if only I could find a job)

With a new season comes a new set of fashion trends. I have never been a huge trend follower, generally because I have never had enough money to update my wardrobe regularly. I tend to pick out things I like and adapt my clothes to fit the look. Summer definitely makes this easier! Less layering, simple fun pieces, bright colours and flowy clothes. I love it. 

This is one look I am loving lately...

Summer Fun



Glossy Blonde

4 comments:

thecottagediaries said...

Yay for summer! Those shoes are beautiful :)

X
Molly
thecottagediaries.blogspot.co.nz

Kathleen said...

This shows you just how big the world is! Lol You're preparing for summer and here the states, most people are preparing for winter! lol Except for Florida. Its pretty much summer all year long. Although right now the weather has been AMAZING! :) That's what you have to look forward to when you come here! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

I'm the same way with my clothes, I rarely go for trendy, I go for the more lasting sometimes classic pieces.

Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog and I'm loving it! I'm also a lover of al things Disney and I'm going back for another trip in April! So excited! I'm your newest follower!

Feel free to check out my blog as well!
http://beyondthegradebook.blogspot.com/2012/11/oh-how-pinteresting-wednesday-so-true.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...