Wednesday 24 October 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting...

I haven't linked up with Michelle for Oh, How Pinteresting for a long time, but I thought now would be the perfect time! I have been pinning one particular theme since getting my exciting news...

I still can't believe I got into the Disney Internship Program!! I'm sure you guys are getting sick of hearing about it, but I got my "next steps" email so things are getting real! First step is renewing my passport!

So without further ado, enjoy my Disney pins that are getting me all excited for my adventures next year!



Source: via Marianna on Pinterest




Source: loveit.com via Hope on Pinterest



Source: google.co.uk via Kelly on Pinterest






And how cool is this? I am definitely going to have to create a few Disney looks while I'm there!





Only a few assignments left until I am officially done with University!! I can't believe how quickly it has gone! I'm almost a graduate! Until next time loves, enjoy your weeks :)

xx

7 comments:

The Millers said...

seriously. sooo excited for you! What a dream!

Lovely Serendipity said...

Wow, good luck and have fun! (and i'm pretty sure you will)

Gia @ Lovely Serendipity

Anonymous said...

So exciting :) You'll do great.

Dara @ Not In Jersey said...

I love the disneybound stuff. I tried to use it when I was last there, to dress like woody! I don't think anyone got it but me. lol.

Melanie Montgomery said...

Congrats on your internship!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

That is so exciting. I am happy for you! I am sure you will have a blast. One of my friends got to do that & he loved it. Afterwards they asked him to come live there & do a full time position. He still 3 years later is there & loves it :) I love the photos! They are adorable! My favorite has always been the castle :)

Erin O'Riordan said...

Congratulations on your internship!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...