Friday 26 October 2012

How Do I Have so Much Crap?

I am kind of stuck on what to write about today...

I feel like all I have talked about lately is my excitement for Disney, my exasperation over university, and my shiny new design business. These things have been all consuming lately, so once in a while its nice to take a break and do other things. So lately...


  • I have started playing guitar regularly again. For a while I was too busy, or too lazy to put much effort into playing, but have recently picked it up again. And I am loving it! Its such a nice way to sit down and waste an hour or so, although my poor fingers are paying for their time away from those steel strings.



  • I move out of my flat in around two weeks and I keep forgetting. It doesn't really feel like the school year is over (FOREVER this time!) And I have only just started realising I need to get ready to move. I decided to get a jump start on the packing process today because I looked around my room and could not believe how much I had packed into such a tiny space! Seriously, you wouldn't believe what kind of stuff I lugged between cities, just because I didn't want to throw it away. I think I am a borderline hoarder. Today I managed to throw away three bags of paper rubbish and one bag of other useless crap, and I have barely scratched the surface. This is going to be a huge mission...



  • I have got back into photography, and have been regularly borrowing a DSLR from uni so I can practise. I definitely need to get one of my own. When I'm not saving up to go half way round the world for a year...





So there you have it, my "inbetween" time is spent doing these things! Sorry i'm not sorry if you are getting sick of me blabbing about Disney, or design stuff, or uni... But this is basically my life at the moment, and I write about me! In the next few months this blog will be going through a few Disney related changes (including a new design, which I obviously LOVE) so I hope you stick with me on my new adventures...
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...