Wednesday 26 September 2012

The Little Lost Duck...

Hello to all you lovelies! This post is filled with warm fuzzies! Trust me.

I can't believe how many new readers I have gained recently! You guys are the best and I am loving reading all your sweet comments! Thank you so much much for taking the time to visit me and leave your thoughts!

I also want to thank all the awesome bloggers who have contacted me about doing their blog designs! Way to make a girl feel loved! I have a list with eight fab bloggers waiting for me to get my photoshop on, which I am doing (often instead of my school work) and I am loving it. SineadElle Designs is officially up and running! I just need to set up an official site or something. After I get the hang of things I will start charging for my services, but don't worry, I plan to have super cheap rates! (like ridiculously cheap!)

Now for a story...

My mum, nana, and aunty visited my cousin and I this Sunday and we all went for a walk around the Hamilton lake. It was a gorgeous day (for Hamilton) with only a bit of wind, so it was perfect for a stroll. As it is now spring in New Zealand there were baby ducklings EVERYWHERE. It was cuteness overload!




And this poor little duckling was my favourite. He was lost, somehow separated from his mummy and he could not stop cheeping and crying for her. It was so sad to see, poor little duckie! All I wanted to do was pick him up and find the mother duck, but obviously I couldn't. But as we continued walking around we saw a mother duck with some ducklings them same size, and she was quacking away as though looking for something. So I like to think she found her little duckling. He really was the cutest thing...

How adorable right?! Hope you are all feeling the warm fuzzies now, I certainly am! Have a fab week guys! I will be back on Friday ( I have a lot of work to do tomorrow :( boo!) with something awesome (aren't I always?!)
xx

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Aww, I hope he found his way home!

Unknown said...

Hello, Your newest follower from the blog hop! I just took my daughter to see the ducks this morning. No babies though... :(

Amanda
www.mommyiscoocoo.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...