Tuesday 21 August 2012

On Your Screen...

Hey there guys! It's time for On Your Screen again!
This weeks theme is a fantastic one so get your posts ready and tell us your...
Favorite TV Shows from the 90's!

I have many favorites as I was after all a child of the 90's so I will share just a few...

Full House

Did anyone not like Full House?
It is a classic! So cheesy but so full of goodness! And who can forget about Uncle Jesse. I'm sure I had a crush on him at the age of about 8. Craziness.

Charmed

I'm going to include this show as it began in the 90's and I watched it then when I was around 9 or 10 and it was my introduction into more adult shows. I'm pretty sure my mum did not approve of me watching, and now when I re-watch it I can understand why. There is a lot of sex stuff in it haha. But it is fantastic and I still love it even now.It is definitely one of my favourites.

The Beetleborgs

Not as many people have heard of this show as I thought but I loved it. I guess I was a bit of a tomboy back in the day, occasionally. But my friend and I used to play The Beetleborgs at playtime and I was always the only girl, the red one, and he switched between the two boys. Looking back now, this show is about as cheesy as you can get, but at the time it was legendary!

So those are some of my favourite shows from the... interesting... decade that was the 90's.
Join us, link upand tell me yours!

Life As I Know It





7 comments:

Amanda said...

Full House was my all time fav. I still remember so much of it! And I remember the bettle borgs too! Good times xx

beyondtheflash.blogspot.co.nz

Breenah said...

Full House was definitely my numero uno! I didn't get into Charmed until the 2000's though, but then I made sure to watch every single episode EVER.

Unknown said...

I still love charmed, I totally grew up with it^^
But beetleborgs... never heard of them^^

Unknown said...

Hiya!
Just found your blog through the wednesday link up! I look forward to reading a long in the future :)

Natalie x
homebirdeconomics.blogspot.co.uk

Alyssa said...

LOVED Full House but I never watched the other two. Seriously, I could still watch it today!! Such a cute show! (: Found you through the blog hop! Hope you are having a great day!

Madison said...

I loved Full House! Even when it was too feel good-y, I still enjoyed it.

I have never heard of Beetleborgs. Was it similar to Power Rangers? I watched that show when I was about 8-10.

collettakay said...

I justed to let you know that I also linked up my TV post for this week. Hope you don't mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...