Friday 3 August 2012

Home Sweet Home, Thank God.

Phew. 
Man it is good to be home. I have been non-stop busy for the last two weeks and I'm glad to get to come home for the weekend and have someone else cook for me and do my laundry. Small pleasures at this point guys. Small pleasures. However now that I'm home I'm feeling like I'm on holiday which is bad because I still have an assignment to finish by Sunday at the latest. Eep.


This particular assignment has involved a lot of googling After Effects tutorials, yelling at After Effects, yelling at my laptop, trying to avoid yelling at my lecturer... Basically a lot of yelling. And stressing. Gah! And hangin out in this room that has no windows and makes people (erm, me.) go a tad crazy after sitting in it for 4 hours...

and staring at this screen, full of complicated buttons and video footage.

But while I'm home I have a lot of sleep to catch up on, two 21sts to attend (one being LMFAO themed which I assume will be HIGH-larious! Still need to find a costume...) and lots of watching Lost and snuggling with my cat. Can't wait!

Hope you enjoy your weekends as much as I am going to!!
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks like you have been really busy lol

http://mrmrswalsh.blogspot.co.nz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...