Tuesday 10 July 2012

On Your Screen!


Hey guys! Its time for mine and Abby's weekly link-up On Your Screen!
Link up any film or tv related posts (past or present). They can be reviews, ranked lists, anything!

So grab a button and link-up!

Life As I Know It


This week I decided I would share with you the "Top 5 Movies That Terrify/Disturb Me"

1. The Ring
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgFm0xzurx2TzXij4TS3yveoElpSbL8oEpGHqAE6e-3XiuinglImwIj3JIs1y4drz01aMqcSZI-SGRdUEjEhuZqAUixA8cxqDTeMh7judVnk46gEg8E843IjvGcKx72NUEtWzNY7EQUDpTv/s1600/theringsamarat.jpg
via
This movie freaked the hell out of me the first time I saw it!! I was probably 13 or 14 and staying at a friends house when we stupidly decided to watch it. Worst decision ever. One of the only movies to ever give me nightmares! And the silly thing is, its not even a great movie, there's just something about it that creeps me out even now! I still cant watch it, and even this photo is freaking me out!

2. Grave Encounters
via
Now this is a good movie! Terrifying, but good! I watched this during the day and it still managed to scare the bejesus out of me! It has suspense, frights, twists, scary ghosts, and crazy happenings. If you enjoy horror movies I highly recommend this one!

3. Boy's Don't Cry
via
So this movie is not a horror movie by any means, its a fantastic drama, BUT I found it really quite disturbing! It was so realistic and some of the things that happen and very sad. I had to watch it for one of my papers and I ended up bawling my eyes out instead of taking notes!

4. The Descent
via
This movie was pretty freaky for multiple reasons! First it has scary creatures, people killing each other and heaps of crazy frights! But it also has another aspect that terrified me! The girls in this film go caving. As in little tiny holes in giant underground caves. The claustrophobic in me could not handle it! It made me cringe just as much as they actual scary stuff!

5. Hide and Seek
via
So this movie isn't actually all that scary but somehow when my sister and I watched it, it managed to majorly creep us out! Like nightmares and panic attacks creep me out. I have no idea how, because its actually not that scary but yea, it happened. Its actually quite a clever movie, with great twists and Dakota Fanning does really well.

Well there ya go... Now you know how to officially creep me out, use the information well!
Enjoy your Tuesdays!! And link-up below!
xx

3 comments:

Sarah Leonard said...

Linking up this week for the first time :)

Sarah
http://acatlikecuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Not many movies terrify me anymore, but most disturb me LOL. I have only seen one of the above titles! Now I feel like a nomad or something!

Sinead said...

They are pretty terrifying! Not sure if I recommend them haha, but if you like a good scare then yea! Give them a go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...