Tuesday 17 July 2012

Kicking it Off With a Bang!

I have to admit, I was not at all excited for the first day of B semester... I am at the point where I am sick of school and I really want it to be over (12 weeks to go Sinead, 12 weeks to go!)

And it seemed like B semester wasn't exactly happy to see me either. Pouring with rain, freezing temperatures and grey skies greeted me this morning as I dragged myself out of bed for my 10am meeting ( I am NOT a morning person). I spent the next five hours sitting around discussing projects, whining about said projects, listening to an ancient lecturer talk about his life and generally falling asleep. 

I was then back at 5pm for two hours of Theatre which involved walking around the theatre and analysing how we walked, lying and the floor and practising breathing (because its so difficult) and talking about Absurd Theatre.

HOWEVER

The night turned itself around as I went out with friends and flat mates to the "Re-Oweek" Bar Quiz...
A few drinks and 1 HOUR LATER 60 teams were ready to play. It took two hours longer than it was supposed to, and we went through topics like "Theme Songs" (which we rocked!) "Sex Ed" (which we failed miserably) "Sports" "Current Events" and a couple of others...


Sorry for the average photos :(


And guess who came a respectable 3rd and took home a $100 bar tab? Yup thats right, my team! BOO YAH! Norfolk Enchants (read this aloud... Get it?!) gets the prize! 


Hopefully it keeps getting better and better, then I may actually survive my last semester {EVER}
xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good luck!

come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...