Sunday 17 June 2012

The Week That Was...

This is going to be a very short, condensed version of my week, because as you will soon discover it was incredibly boring!

It basically went like this...

Monday: Essay due. All day spent finishing it with Criminal Minds paying the background.

Tuesday: Slept. Hosted brand-new link up On Your Screen!! Started next essay.

Wednesday & Thursday: Spent ALL day sitting in the lounge writing my essay... a theoretical discussion of the concepts that were used in the process of creating a game. GAH Thursday also included a lot of writhing around in pain as disclosed here.

Friday:  Handed in essay. I packed enough of my stuff up to last me for 3 months (I'm only home for a month) and my mum came and picked me up. We op shopped, then I drove us back to Tauranga, because I am officially on HOLIDAY!!

Saturday: Spent relaxing at my dad's, playing guitar and watching trashy TV. Also I ran for 20 minutes on their elliptical machine. 6.1km later and I was dying. I am so not fit enough for this rubbish. But I shall endeavour to try again next time I am there.

Sunday: Woke up early to do some washing, then after a coffee, set off with the family to Te Puna Quarry Park to do the walk and take some bloggy photos! Its pretty amazing there, and there's so much to see so the full recap will come tomorrow! 

I am off to read about 300 of your blog posts because I didn't read any all weekend and I don't like missing anything!! You're all fab!!
xx




P.s. Don't forget to write your movie/TV related posts and link-up on Monday/Tuesday (depending  on where you live) I'm going to give you a run-down on my current TV obsessions!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...