Friday 18 May 2012

A Little Guest...


I am linking up for the second time with Mrs. Monologues for Fur Baby Friday!


As I am flatting in Hamilton while at University I don't often get to see my furbabies which makes me sad :( BUT this week my flattie Abbie brought her dog Tilly over for the week so I get to look at this gorgeous face everyday!

via Abbie Shaw

I unfortunately and stupidly left my camera in Tauranga for the week :/ so these photos are off my phone.




Isn't she super cute!
xx

4 comments:

Kate, The Blog Diva said...

Just stopping by to say Hello From Fur Baby Friday Blog Hop, and your fur baby is sooo cute!

JG said...

What a sweet face!

his little lady said...

okay, honestly, cuteness overload. that precious little face gets me the most!!! adorable!
xo TJ

Anonymous said...

She's so adorable! I love the head tilt in the first picture.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...