Wednesday 16 May 2012

Happy Birthday Bestie!

Today marks the 21st birthday of one of my very best friends! Alanna is all the way over in India doing some amazing things (which you can read about here) so I can't give her a birthday hug like I want to!
Alanna and I have been friends since we were about 12 and I have loved spending these past 8 years with her in my life! She is such a fantastic, beautiful, fun, and caring person and she really is the best friend you could ask for!

Friends since way back when...

We even survived high school together!

Happy Birthday Alanna! I miss you heaps and can't wait till you get back so we can have our girly sleepovers again, making forts, eating junk food, dancing around and watching soppy movies!




I love you
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...