Wednesday 23 May 2012

All ABout Me...A Moment Of My Time

Crap! I was supposed to do this post yesterday but I got busy with class and assignments, then I got majorly distracted by The Avengers, yup thats right. I saw it again!

So anyhow, here is 'tuesday' All About Me post.

A Moment In My Day
And let me tell you, you are lucky I chose this moment, because I'm wearing a particularly hilarious outfit!

Its so flippen cold today that I am currently wearing this...
























Yup, thats me guys! Wearing my pajama pants (over tights), 3 pairs of socks, my favourite beanie, and the hugest wooliest jersey known to man!




The jersey was a fantastic thrift bargain and is 50% Mohair so its super warm (thank goodness) and yea, I'm wearing woolen gloves in the middle of the day! Eeep!








And as I mentioned above I have these adorable slippers that my nana crocheted for me! How cute are they?!
























Hope you enjoyed being introduced to the non-made-up freezing cold version of me!!
Enjoy your day and check back in later for Oh, How Pinteresting!

I'm off to finish my tea and keep reading Fifty Shades Of Grey (I can't believe I just admitted that!)

xx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i've heard 50 shades of grey is pretty scandelous aha, but if my conservative, christian aunt can admit to reading it so can you! aha.

Holly @ Cat Hair and Glitter said...

I have been dying to read it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...