Tuesday 1 May 2012

Let The Inspiration Flow...

I have had a super productive day! Sure I may have slept through my class this morning with a pounding headache BUT now that I am up and about I have been hard at work on my novel!

You may not know but for the last couple of years I have been sporadicly working on a fantasy novel. I say sporadicly because in two years I have written three chapters. It is a long slow process and I only go through small bursts of inspiration and looong periods of frustration. But today I have become excited to write again and I have been planning and writing all day. I now have better developed characters, a plot that flows better, and a plan for the future! Woohoo!


Let the inspiration flow guys...
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...