Wednesday 14 March 2012

A Bit of Boredom Goes A Long Way

I only had one class today that lasted for 1 hour, so by the time it was 12pm I had absolutely nothing to do. I wasted time by playing guitar and watch Grey's Anatomy, and I guess I did a little bit of work.

I had to come up with a pitch for a short film for one of my papers and I suck at being creative on the spot! It usually sneaks up on me, so this was a bit of a mission. I ended up pitching a half-hearted idea about a road trip film about a bunch of students who travel the north island of New Zealand during break. I would serve as a source of entertainment and a creative way of advertising NZ as a tourist destination. Argh.

After I finished this, I was going a little stir crazy so I borrowed some blue tac off my flatmate and set about decorating my room a bit more, this is what I came up with...

My mirror made so much cuter by my idol Audrey Hepburn

Audrey again in my new favourite poster! Also the adorable signs made for me by my secret admirer in the halls (it was an organised game)

This is the door to my room now! No longer plain, everyone will know which room is mine!

I am also getting super excited because on Friday I am going to see TAYLOR SWIFT! Eeep! Its going to be so much fun and I am currently scheming ways to get out of my Friday class so I can go up early!

WooHoo!!!!!

So that's all for now! Apart from my Photo A Day Challenge post tomorrow, the next time you hear from me I will be raving about how amazing Taylor Swift was, and bombarding you with photos!

xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...