Saturday 25 February 2012

Back To The Tron...

So I am well and truly moved into my new flat in Hamilton, my room looks like a bomb site and I'm not entirely sure how I am going to get to my bed tonight. The good thing about being in the flat is the fast wireless internet!! So I can finally upload some of my photos from the holidays, so as promised, here they are...

A shot from our walk around the Karangahake Gorge

My lovely friends Callie, Imogen and Annalise walking through the tunnel on the walk

Me and Rachel braving the tunnel!

Another pretty river shot, I was pretty excited about my new camera so took lots of photos!

Again messing around with the camera, thought this was very pretty

My new look! Haha we had a wig party/ house warming at my mum's new place. This was my wig for the night!

This is the second attempt at unpacking my room, a lot better than it first looked!


Same thing again, I have a ridiculous amount of stuff!
Anyway thats all for now, will definitely be posing an 'after' shot of room when I get around to unpacking prroperly!

xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...