Monday 20 February 2012

Eleven Things

Eleven Things

Stole this off Abby and her blog http://impossibleuntildone.blogspot.co.nz/ :D It looks like fun and I love things like this!


The Rules:
*you must post the rules
*post 11 fun facts about yourself
*answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you & then create 11 questions to ask
*tag 11 people and link them in your post

1. I was born in Sydney, Australia and moved to New Zealand when I was 5
2. I'm a sucker for writing lists, I write so many in an attempt to be organised, but I tend to then forget about them
3. I taught myself to play guitar, and my guitars name is Ruby, even though its not red
4. I am in the process of writing a book, but it is way harder than I expected!
5. I am quite fussy about what food I eat, I don't like a lot of things. Especially peas!!
6. I got braces 3 months ago and am stuck with them for 15 more months!
7. I like winter more than summer because it is easier to get warm than to cool off
8. I re-watch my favourite movies and tv shows even though I know what happens
9. I'm a good baker but not a great cook
10. I am definitely a night person! Stay up late and sleep in late!
11.  I get scared easily  but love watching horror movies


Abby's Questions
1. What do you wish you could do more of? See more of the world, I have only ever been to Australia and New Zealand
2. If you could steal the wardrobe of anyone (celeb or non-celeb) who's would you want? Blair Waldorf on Gossip Girl
3. Do you regret anything you did in your younger years? Not really, I was a pretty tame child and teenager. Still am 
4. Which celebrity would you like to be for a day? This is really hard! Maybe Nina Dobrev, imagine working with Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley and Steven Mcqueen for a day!
5. What was the last book you read? Catch me if You Can by Frank W. Abagnale
6. What time did you get up this morning? Around 10, a little early for me :P
7. Who inspires you the most? Audrey Hepburn, and my mum
8. What would you do with a million dollars? Move to America, find a cool loft in LA and live the high life while I start my career
9. What did you have for dinner last night? Salad and toast. We were on leftovers mode
10. Is there anything you would refuse to eat/do again? I refuse to do the Cornevil maze again, it was terrifying! But knowing my friends I will probably be forced into it!
11. What are your goals for this year? Be more social, do more, see more and study more

My Questions
1. What is your favourite song to sing aloud?
2. Do you make long-term goals and plans?
3. Coffee or tea?
4. What are your guilty pleasures?
5. Do you have a favourite perfume?
6. What is you favourite dinner?
7. Do you enjoy what you do or want a change in life?
8. If you were on a deserted island with only 3 objects, what would they be?
9. What's your favourite city?
10. If Batman and Superman had a fight who would win?
11. Would you enjoy being a celebrity? Or would being in the public eye be too much?


I don't have 11 people to tag but if you come across this, feel free to copy and paste! And post a link in the comments so I can read :D


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...