Monday 23 January 2012

Mondays, even when your on holiday there is just something so annoying about the first day of the week. It really doesn't make a difference to me what day it is, because I live a very boring and very relaxed life, but still... Mondays, Eurgh.

Finally caved in the process of applying for Studylink and rang them. Found myself on hold for 3 full songs, which were of course New Zealand songs from around 10 years ago. They were then no help what-so-ever. However if I don't get the allowance I will probably be homeless in less than a month.

I am going to see the second Sherlock Holmes movie tonight with some friends, I enjoyed the first one so hopefully this one will add to the long list of disappointing sequels. I will report back with details tomorrow :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...